Scope of Application and Modification
- The purpose of this agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions of use of the services (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided on the website "akecon" (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") operated by Artisan Co.
- Any person wishing to register as a member of the Service shall apply for membership in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. The person who applies for membership registration is hereinafter referred to as the "applicant for membership registration.
- If the applicant is a minor, an adult ward, or a person with limited capacity to act, the applicant shall obtain the consent of a legal representative to apply for membership.
- Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes in their address, name, telephone number, or other registered information in a manner separately specified by the Company.
3. Suspension of this service, cancellation of member registration
The Company may terminate a member's membership without prior notice in the event that any of the following events occur
- If there is any false information in the membership registration
- In the event that there is a delay in payment or other default with respect to this service.
- In the event that a member commits an act that falls under the prohibited acts in Article 17.
- In the event that a person of limited capacity, such as a minor or an adult ward, registers as a member or uses the Service without the consent of his/her legal representative.
- In the event that a member falls under the category of antisocial forces, etc.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, expense, or other disadvantage (hereinafter referred to as "damage, etc.") incurred by a member or third party arising from or in connection with the cancellation of membership registration in accordance with the preceding paragraph, unless such damage, etc. is caused by reasons attributable to the Company, and shall not be liable for compensation, compensation, or other compensation for damages.
4. Withdrawal Procedure
A member may apply for withdrawal from membership at any time by following the procedures specified by the Company. A member shall cease to be a member upon the Company's receipt of the member's request for withdrawal.
Management of IDs and passwords
- Members shall, at their own responsibility, strictly manage and store the IDs (including IDs for other companies' services linked to the service), e-mail addresses, and passwords (hereinafter referred to as "login information") used to log in to the service.
- Members shall not allow any third party to use their login information, or transfer, sell, succeed, lend, disclose, or divulge it.
- If a member discovers that his/her login information is being used illegally by a third party, the member shall immediately contact the Company and follow the Company's instructions, if any.
- If the login information sent in connection with access to the Site is the same as the login information registered with the Company when applying for membership or changing the login information after registration, the Company will assume that the information was sent by the member in question.
- Members shall be responsible for any damages incurred by members or third parties due to or in connection with inadequate management or storage of their login information, errors or mishaps in use, unauthorized use by third parties, or other violations of this article, and the Company shall not be liable for any compensation for damages, compensation, or other compensation, except in cases where the damage is caused by reasons attributable to the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any compensation, indemnification, compensation, or any other liability, except for reasons attributable to the Company.
Orders and Purchases
- If a user wishes to purchase a product through the Service, the user shall place an order using the method designated by the Company.
- A purchase agreement for the product concerned will be formed between the user and the Company when the user enters the required information on the Site and clicks the "Order" button, and when the user receives an e-mail from the Company informing him or her that the contents of the order have been confirmed.
- If the user is a minor, an adult ward, or a person with limited capacity to act, the user shall place an order for the product with the consent of his/her legal representative.
The price of the Product is the total of the price of the Product (including consumption tax) and shipping charges as indicated on the Site at the time of order. The shipping cost shall be the amount indicated on the Site at the time of order or notified to the user by the Company prior to the conclusion of a sales contract between the user and the Company.
Transfer of ownership
Ownership of the product and the burden of risk shall be transferred when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company after the conclusion of the sales contract.
9. Non-acceptance of order, cancellation of sales contract
If we determine that an order for a product or a sales contract falls under any of the following circumstances, we may refuse to accept the order from the user or cancel the sales contract.
- When a user has committed an act that falls under the prohibited acts in Article 17 or other acts that violate these Terms and Conditions, or when it has become clear that the user has committed such an act in the past.
- In the case of credit card payment, if the credit card company does not approve the payment, or if it becomes clear that the credit card has been used fraudulently in the past, or if our company reasonably determines that there are similarities with fraudulent use based on objective circumstances such as usage conditions.
- When there are circumstances in which the customer is deemed to be insolvent.
- When we have not received any response from the customer within one week after we have contacted the customer.
- If we are unable to reach an agreement on a change in shipping charges
- If there are any falsehoods in the membership registration information or in the information entered at the time of order
- When a product is out of stock
- If an incorrect price or other information is displayed on a product
- When a minor, adult ward or other person with limited capacity to act places an order without the consent of a legal representative
- When an order for a significantly large quantity of products is placed.
- When a user falls under the category of antisocial forces, etc. as defined in Article 18.
- When it becomes necessary to ensure the security of the Company, the user, or a third party
- When we are unable to deliver the product due to an undeliverable address, long-term absence, refusal to receive the product, etc.
- When a separate agreement is made between the user and the Company
10. Delivery Procedures
11. Disclaimer of Liability for Delivery
- The period of time required for product arrival varies depending on the product. The delivery period and estimated arrival date notified on this site or subsequently by the Company are only estimates, and the Company does not promise that the product will arrive on the said date. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members or third parties as a result of delays in the delivery of products by delivery companies, including, but not limited to, compensation for damages, compensation, and supplementation, except in cases where the delay is attributable to reasons attributable to the Company.
- After the Company has delivered the product to the delivery company, if the product is lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the delivery company or other third parties, or due to force majeure such as natural disasters, the Company shall not be liable for damages, compensation, compensation, or any other liability, unless the damage is attributable to the Company.
12. Damage due to cancellation of contract
In the event that a purchase contract is cancelled due to reasons attributable to the user after the purchase contract stipulated in 6-2 has been concluded, the Company may charge the user for damages, etc. (cancellation fees) incurred by the Company due to the packing, preparation for delivery, delivery, destruction, etc. of the product.
13.Returns, Exchanges, and Cancellations
The Company will accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of products only in any of the following cases
- If the product is initially defective
- When a different type or number of products from those ordered have arrived
14. Suspension or interruption of the Site and the Service
In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the provision of the Site and the Service without prior notice to the User.
- In the event of fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snowfall, or other natural disaster
- In the event of war, civil war, terrorism, riot, disturbance, epidemic, strike, or other social unrest
- In the event that we are unable to obtain necessary services from telephone companies, carriers or providers with which we have contracts
- In the event of routine or emergency maintenance of the computer system used to provide this service (hereinafter referred to as the "System")
- In the event of system operation difficulties due to system malfunction, unauthorized access from third parties, or infection by computer viruses, etc.
- When requested by administrative or judicial agencies based on reasonable grounds
- When we deem it necessary to stop or suspend the provision of all or part of this site or service due to unavoidable circumstances such as the occurrence of other reasons that cannot be handled from an operational or technical standpoint.
15. Changes, additions, or discontinuation of this service
- The Company may change or add to all or part of the contents of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Change of the Service") or discontinue the Service.
- In the event that the Company changes or discontinues the Service to the disadvantage of the User, the Company shall notify the User in advance by posting the details of the change and the effective date of the change on the Site or by other means separately determined by the Company.
- If a user uses the Service after the effective date of the change, the user is deemed to have agreed to the change.
- The Company makes no warranty to the User regarding the accuracy, currency, fitness for purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement of other rights with respect to the Service or any information or functions provided on the Site in connection with the Service.
- In the event that the Company is obligated to notify a user individually, the Company shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation by notifying the user to the e-mail address that the user has registered or entered in advance.
- In the event that a user causes damage to a third party in connection with the use of the Service or the Site, the user shall resolve the matter at the user's own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any trouble to the Company, except when the damage is caused by reasons attributable to the Company.
- When changing a user's password, etc., the Company shall verify the identity of the user using the method designated by the Company, and shall be exempt from liability as long as there is no error in such method.
- Users shall, at their own responsibility and expense, prepare computer equipment, cell phones, other communication equipment, and communication environment such as Internet connection necessary for use of the Service, and shall bear the cost of installation of such equipment, communication usage fees required for use of the Service, and any other expenses. The user shall bear all costs related to the installation of such equipment, communication usage fees and any other costs incurred in using the Service.
- Regardless of the cause of any legal claim, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user or any third party due to reasons not attributable to the Company in connection with the use of the Service.
17. Prohibited Acts
In addition to the other provisions of this Agreement, in using the Service, Users shall not engage in any of the following acts, or any act that the Company reasonably determines, based on reasonable grounds, to fall under any of the following items.
- Infringement on the property rights, honor, portrait rights, privacy rights, or any other rights or interests of the Company or any third party
- Acts that cause trouble, disadvantage, or damage to the Company or a third party
- Transmitting information that is false, offensive to public order and morals, or contains expressions that may cause discomfort to others
- Criminal acts, acts against public order and morals, and other acts in violation of laws and regulations
- Acts that damage the reputation of the Company or third parties
- Actions that transmit information including computer viruses or other harmful programs, or that place an excessive burden on the system of this service.
- Unauthorized access, reverse engineering, or other analysis of the system of this service
- (4) Impersonating a third party or using the IDs and passwords of other users of the Service.
- Making multiple member registrations by the same person.
- Excessive cancellation of orders or sales contracts, or return of products
- Collection of information about other users of this service
- Political and religious activities
- Acts of purchasing products or using the Service for the purpose of resale, re-sale, or other commercial purposes
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
- Actions that clearly intend to interfere with the Company's operations, such as multiple and unreasonable complaints
- Acts that damage or discredit the Company's credibility or other acts that the Company reasonably determines to be inappropriate
- (iii) Accessing the Service or obtaining information regarding the Service by crawling (crawlers, robots, spiders, or other programs), scraping, or any other similar means.
- Duplication or use of the Site or any content (including but not limited to text, images, logos, software, etc.) posted on the Site.
- Actions that cause or facilitate any of the aforementioned actions.
18. Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces
Users represent, warrant, or promise the following items at present and in the future.
- (i) Not to fall under the category of Boryokudan (organized crime groups), Boryokudan members, persons who have not been Boryokudan members for 5 years, quasi-constituents of Boryokudan, Boryokudan-related companies, general assemblymen, etc., socially motivated groups, or special intelligence violent groups, or other similar groups (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Anti-Social Forces, etc."). (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Anti-Social Forces, etc.").
- (iii) The applicant does not cooperate with or participate in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc., through the provision of funds or other means, or otherwise interact or participate in any way with antisocial forces, etc.
- Not have any relationship with antisocial forces, etc. that is deemed to be taking advantage of antisocial forces, etc. in an unjust manner, such as for the purpose of making unjust profits for oneself or a third party, or for the purpose of inflicting damage on a third party.
- Not to engage in violent or unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility, or to use deception or force to damage the Company's credibility or obstruct its business.
19. Intellectual Property Rights
All ownership and intellectual property rights pertaining to the contents (including but not limited to text, images, logos, software, etc.) of this site or other services belong to the Company or those who have licensed them to the Company. Users are prohibited from copying, modifying, reprinting, or using any of these contents in any other way without permission from the Company.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any litigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement.