1.Acquisition of Personal Information
When obtaining personal information from our mail order customers, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and use appropriate means.
When acquiring personal information directly from a customer in writing or through our website, we will clearly state the purpose of use and obtain consent before acquiring the information, and will not use the information for any other purpose without the consent of the customer.
Although it is optional for customers to provide us with personal information, they may not be able to use our services if they do not provide us with such information.
2.Use of Personal Information
The Company will use and provide personal information obtained by the Company only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use. If we wish to use personal information for purposes not specified below, we will obtain the prior consent of the customer.
If a customer under 16 years of age is to provide personal information to the Company, please provide it only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- To ship the ordered products, bill the customer, and perform other related tasks (including providing the product manufacturer and courier company with the information necessary to ship the ordered products).
- To contact and confirm the contents of the order and delivery method to the customer.
- To respond to requests and inquiries from customers.
- To provide information on campaigns, gift shipments, products, and services offered by the Company (e.g., distribution of e-mail newsletters).
- To ask customers to provide us with their opinions and impressions of our company (including opinions and impressions of our products and services).
- To analyze and study the Company's efforts to improve the Service.
3.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
However, this does not apply in the following cases
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the customer's consent is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs
- When we are obligated by other laws and regulations to disclose or provide personal information
- The following cases do not constitute provision of personal information to a third party as stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use stipulated in "2.
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
4. Handling of Credit Card Information
We do not collect or store your credit card information.
Disclosure and correction of personal information
Upon receiving a request for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party of personal information, we will promptly respond to the request in accordance with our internal rules.
In such cases, if the identity of the individual cannot be confirmed, we will not respond to the disclosure. In addition, we may not be able to respond to requests for deletion, cessation of use, erasure, or cessation of provision to third parties if such requests would interfere with our business operations or with our business records.
We may charge a fee for requests for disclosure.
6. About Cookies
This website uses a technology called cookies.
A cookie is a mechanism that allows specific information to be temporarily stored as data in the communications device used by the customer, and identifies the customer based on that data each time a connection is made.
Cookies identify the computer used by the customer, but do not identify the customer personally.
7. About Security
When personal information is provided through this website, it is encrypted using an industry-standard encryption method called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect it from unauthorized access by third parties.
Personal information deemed necessary by the Company will be protected using SSL encryption to ensure its security. In addition, personal information will be strictly managed in accordance with our prescribed management standards, and measures will be taken to prevent access to, loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, and virus infection of personal information by installing firewalls and developing anti-virus measures.
Date of enactment: April 10, 2021